The West Virginia Chapter of HIMSS is looking for candidates to server on the 2018 WVHIMSS Board of Directors for the following positions:
- Vice President/President Elect
- Members at Large (2)
Candidate Requirement: Each candidate will be required to submit a Candidate Biography and a picture for the ballot. You must be a current HIMSS full member and been listed as a WVHIMSS chapter member for at least 1 year. Chapter Only or Student members are not eligible.
Nomination Process: The WVHIMSS Nominations Committee will present to the Board of Directors all qualified candidates for each open position. The Board of Directors will select from these candidates and present to the membership a slate of nominated candidates for each open position on the Board.
Ballot: The election of the 2018 Board of Directors will be conducted electronically. All WVHIMSS members in good standing will be eligible to vote for the 2018 Board of Directors.
Election Schedule: The following are the important milestones in the 2018 nominations and election process:
- February 23 - March 9, 2018 Call for Board Candidates
- March 12 - 16, 2018 Nomination and Candidate review and selection
- March 19 - 23, 2018 Request for Candidate Biography/Election Site Configuration
- March 26 - April 6, 2018 Election